Long Time No Blog....Catching Up

Well, it has been over a month without a post. Yes, I am still alive and kicking in Albury and I know that is a long time with out an update ;)

After a period of evaluating how Ironman has gone recently, I am going to switch my focus a little bit in 2009. Not "away" from Ironman, but will be including some specific training for some 70.3 races. You can be sure that I will be at Ironman Wisconsin, as well as possibly a few others. I will have a posted race schedule soon.

New Look. Stay tuned for a new look to my website. It will include information on my clinics/seminars that I give in Madison, as well as an Ironman Wisconsin Training Camp that I am putting together at the beginning of August.

The economy has officially affected Blake. As a result I have 2 coaching vacancies for 2009. If you are interested you can contact me via email at blakebeck@gmail.com

Daily life is good in the household of C,M,JD,Brooke & myself. I am back training and rolling pretty well right now. I will most likely decide to toe the line at Challenge Wanaka (www.challenge-wanaka.com) on Jan 17, since I will be at the race and the other guys in the house will be racing as well.

That is it for now. I hope that everyone is having a fantastic holiday season and I will see you in the new year!

Cheers,
Blake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using A Swim Test Within Your Training

Ironman Texas Recap & Images

2019 Ironman Wisconsin