2013 CEC Pro Camp - That's a wrap!

The last day of camp was a 4.5k swim day that ended with....No, NOT a 1000 or 2000 TT; Cliff was generous and had us do some relays!  My diving was laughable, but somehow we still won.


This year was much different for me at camp.  I trained well throughout camp and felt good about where my fitness is and the timing for upcoming races.  I still have plenty of work to do, but I wouldn't be in the sport if there wasn't, right?!?!

So now it's time to get back into a solo groove....


That would have to wait a day though, today was a bit of a bust on the training front.  I had a lot of other things to get done, plans to write, etc. So I elected to swap Monday's session with today's.  I headed over to Mt. Lemmon for 3hrs of fun on the lower slopes.  Note to self, do NOT ride up Mt. Lemmon on the weekend, a few days after it snows. It was definitely a superhighway of cars going up.

Next up, long run tomorrow.  Followed by a few more solid/big days, before I get 5 days of adaptation, with big rest.

Thanks for following along this year at camp.  I will continue to post periodically.  My schedule may change a little bit, from what many of you are expecting. Stay tuned.

Comments

Unknown said…
Blake, when I get back to the U.S. we'll have to spend an afternoon working on your diving.

Popular posts from this blog

Ironman 70.3 Choo Choo

2025 FREE Fall Run Program

Ironman Texas Recap & Images