Panama City Beach Bound

It has been a while between updates, but I wanted to iron (haha) out the rest of the year before posting anything.

I have decided to head down to Panama City Beach on November 7th to race Ironman Florida. After a season with a lot of success, I almost accomplished a great result at Ironman Wisconsin. I have great fitness and motivation, so I have decided to keep my season rolling before getting out the ski's and working on my IM in the pool!

I raced IMFL back in 2006 and think that course suits me well. I am excited to get down there and will post another update before race day!

+++++++++++++

Stay tuned for a new site coming soon and some more exciting news for 2010.

Life is good!

BB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ironman 70.3 Choo Choo

2025 FREE Fall Run Program

Ironman Texas Recap & Images