The Real Question Is.....

....how long would it take you to eat this jar of Peanut Butter???
-
-
Here are the nutritional facts to help you think about it a little more. Yes, that is 6400calories of Peanut Butter goodness!!!
-
-
Since the Challenge Wanaka Ironman race in January, I have decided to give up "added sugar" in my diet. This includes all sugars that aren't naturally occurring. The only exceptions are special occasions, or times when it doesn't fit well for others. That doesn't happen too often right now, so I have to have another way to replace those calories....
-
The solution....PEANUT BUTTER...actually anything with fat in it.
-
Anyway, the other day I was having my peanut butter and spoon (yes, that mens I was just spooning it down...doesn't everyone do that? :) and Curt asked me how long it would take me to finish the container to PB...I said "I don't know!?! How long do you think it will take me?" He said 6 days, so I decided to take the challenge. The one rule is that it cannot be the main ingredient in any meal....has to be eaten between meals.....
-
So far I am on day 4 and I have about 2/3's of that container finished....I will keep you all updated on the progress....If this is successful, I will move up to the Sam's club size next week!
-
I hope everyone is doing well otherwise, I have two weeks left out west before returning to Wisconsin and will toeing the line for the first time at the California Half Ironman a week from Saturday. I am feeling good, but really making an effort not to come into top form until June and September this year!
-
Back to PB~
BB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using A Swim Test Within Your Training

Ironman Texas Recap & Images

Valuing Your Time & Reach