Week three from Subic


This is one of the little guys that I see pretty much daily while riding here in the Philippines. I will try to add a few more photos, if my internet speed cooperates.

I am in week three here in Subic and am starting to get into a little better routine. I just wanted to post a quick update to say that I am back to being 100% healthy, after battling a sinus infection, flu and dislocated toe. When you have your health, life is good...no matter what the situation is. The training is going great and the time is really flying by.

I only have 8 days left here in Subic, before heading down to Australia where I will be training with my good friends, Chris, Marylin and Justin. I trained with them in 2006 and had some of my best training/fun times to date.

I will try to post another update in a few days.

Blake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using A Swim Test Within Your Training

Valuing Your Time & Reach

Ironman Texas Recap & Images