Silver Linings.....

Well....I have always thought that there is a silver lining to everything bad that happens. I think that the key is to just stay positive, see the glass half full and keep working hard. The good seems to come when you least expect it.

My race at IMWI is turning out to be no exception. After the race I immediately started recovering with 2-3 short sessions of 30-60min each day.

After a week, I still kept the volume down...but started to add back intensity. I have changed a few things, am now back training full steam and seeing THE best numbers of the year. I will be in Kona...motivated and hungry for a good race.

See you out there!

Cheers,
BB

Comments

Sue said…
Yes, we will see you out there...
Countdown is on...

Popular posts from this blog

Using A Swim Test Within Your Training

Valuing Your Time & Reach

2019 Ironman Wisconsin