The "Bubble Block" of Training

After a few days of unloading, Kurt has put together what will likely be my biggest training block of the year. The block of training is 24 days long and the focus of it is ironman pace re-enforcement. Almost nothing out of zone 2/3, which is my biggest limiter.

I am officially labeling this block of training "The Bubble Block," b/c during this time I am keeping myself on a short leash, in an attempt to get that extra 1 or 2% from my training. Ironman Wisconsin is a race that means a lot to me and I would like nothing more than to finish up front.

As the block rolls along, I will post training updates and a few workouts, if you are interested.

I hope everyone's training is going well. Stay cool.

BB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using A Swim Test Within Your Training

Ironman Texas Recap & Images

2019 Ironman Wisconsin