Hard Work....DONE

Just a short note tonight.

Training has been rolling great over the last 6 weeks and I have really built a lot of fitness and have gotten lean, while still building a lot of strength.

I am now past the majority of the hard training and feel ready to go. I am happy, healthy, fit and confident. I will now try to get quiet over the next month to really dial in. I will check in every week or so with a few updates and thoughts.

I am racing this next Sunday at a competetive olympic distance race. Should be fun.

Have a great week.

Blake

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Blake, I used to live in Ocoee, FL, close to Clermont. I remember seeing you riding last Feb, I was there on vacation, taking a break from the Wisconsin winter :( I moved here in 2004)..Same ride I "passed" Lisa Bentley. I guess she was doing intervals on the stretch that takes you to the store in Montverde. Man, I miss those rides. I used to ride with the Windermereroadies.

Good Luck on your race this weekend.

LT

Popular posts from this blog

Ironman 70.3 Choo Choo

2025 FREE Fall Run Program

2024 Free Fall Run Program