2014 Has Arrived!

It's been a busy off season for me as I get ready for the 2014 season. BBMC has grown substantially and I am excited about what is to come. To start, we'll have a new team based website that should be up in about a week (www.teambbmc). In addition to the new site, we'll also have some new offerings to both the public and our athletes.

As blakebecker.com transitions to teambbmc.com this blog will act as my athlete site until I get another one up and running. Make sure to check back here for race results, training updates, etc.

Speaking of racing, my 2014 schedule is almost finalized. This is going to be the first year since 2009 that I haven't raced an early season ironman distance race. Without a doubt I have to say that this was my best decision for a number of reasons. In addition to the races listed below, I will also add in a number of other local and regional events.

That's all I have for now, I'll leave you with a picture of what the latest scenery has been like during my outdoor rides.



2014 RACE SCHEDULE

MAY

Rev 3 Knoxville

Madison Half Marathon


JUNE

Ironman 70.3 Kansas

Another Event TBD


JULY

Ironman 70.3 Muncie


AUGUST

BBMC's 6th Annual Ironman Camp


SEPTEMBER

Ironman Wisconsin

Ironman Chattanooga

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using A Swim Test Within Your Training

Valuing Your Time & Reach

2019 Ironman Wisconsin