Finally an UPDATE!

Though the blog has been quiet over the last month, there has been a lot going on with me and Blake Becker Multisport Coaching LLC. 
Racing:
I am currently writing this blog on my way down to race my last Ironman of the 2010 season in Panama City Beach.  This will be my 3rd time toeing the line here, which means I am quite familiar with both the city and the race itself.  Let’s just say prep has gone well and I am looking forward to getting out there and getting things started. You can follow the race online over at www.ironman.com this coming saturday starting at 6:50am CST.
New Website:
You will notice that www.blakebecker.com has a new look.  A big thanks to Kaili Purviance at Clever Melon LLC for putting together one awesome, easily updatable site.  I also want to thank Gary Geiger of Gary Geiger Photography for providing me with some great photo’s that you will see rotating throughout the site!
2011 Multisport Team:
I am excited to announce that Blake Becker Multisport Coaching LLC with be launching a multisport team in 2011.  The team will be coached by myself and will be comprised of athletes with varying abilities; some will have never completed a triathlon in their life, while others will be seasoned veterans. The team is designed to make triathlon work within your life, while involving family both inside and outside of the sport! In addition, the team will have a number of sponsors who will be providing a significant discount to athletes.
Team workouts will start in January 2011 and athletes will have a variety of options to make the team training fit their schedule.  
Our current practice schedule is as follows (athletes choose 3):
- Sunday afternoon swim 4:00pm (bring the family!)
- Tuesday morning run 9:00am
- Tuesday evening run 6:00pm
- Thursday morning bike 9:00am
- Thursday evening bike 7:15pm
If you like to work hard and are looking for a fun motivating environment, this team is for you.  You can find more information over at www.blakebecker.com, or you can contact me directly at blakebeck@gmail.com. There are currently 8 more openings for athletes in 2011.
**Team Informational Night. December 5th 6:00pm - 8:00pm Trek Store Madison West**
Come meet current team members, pick up information, register and get all your questions answered by Blake. You will also be able to enjoy snacks and drinks.

Personal Coaching:
I have opened up a few additional personal coaching slots for 2011. There are two openings left as I write this, so if you are interested please drop me an email asap. Athletes will get fully customized coaching designed to meet every one of their needs. Personal Coaching also includes a team membership.
Facebook & Twitter:
Blake Becker Multisport Coaching LLC is now on Facebook and Twitter.  Follow the links on my homepage and keep up on the latest happenings.
Multisport Camps:
So many of you have asked me to run more than 1 triathlon camp in 2011.  I have taken notice and will be running at least 2 camps (perhaps 3) throughout the season.  These weekend camps are run Fri-Sun and include everything you will need other than lodging and transportation. Check back soon for camp dates and details!
Multisport Forum:
Check out the multisport forum here. This forum is free your information will not be shared and is designed to be a resource for you to get training and racing questions answered.  You will also be able to buy and sell your training and racing gear, organize training with others and meet other athletes in the area!

Stay tuned to my website and blog for more information coming soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using A Swim Test Within Your Training

Valuing Your Time & Reach

2019 Ironman Wisconsin