Shorter is better????

If you know me and my past, than you know that I got a lot of right quad and knee tightness when I rode/ran hard on consecutive days. I think that I may have solved the problems that I was having.

I swapped out my 175 cranks, for 172.5's and swapped out my Q-ring for traditional rings. In 2 weeks of some damn hard riding, I have no tightness! I hope I am not jinxing myself, but a smaller circumference seemed to be what I needed, it only took 4 years to realize it :)

I may go back to a Q-ring as my big chainring, but I want more time where I am at now. I have lowered my front end quite a bit and don't want to get too crazy with my hip angle.

Another solid day in the books and the weather was even nice for getting the work done.

Cheers,

Blake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using A Swim Test Within Your Training

Valuing Your Time & Reach

Ironman Texas Recap & Images