The Night Before...

Well, I made it. It is the night before and everything is done for tomorrow. I seem to be getting close to 100% recovered from the 24hr flu that I seemed to have picked up at the local YMCA (everyone had been sick with the same thing). I just feel a bit tired...then again, that i probably mental.

For anyone that cares about nutrition, my carboloading included 2 liters of Coke, a box of Lucky Charms and pancakes, which was goooooooood....and made me very sleepy after.

My only goal for tomorrow is to execute MY race. So many times in the past, I have let other athletes change my races plans. No more of this. I want to have a solid day to build on later this year and beyond.

Thank you to all of you who have called, sent texts and emails. I appreciate all the support and will use it tomorrow out on the course.

I will try to post something tomorrow after the race if I am able. You can follow on www.ironman.com starting at 6:45am pacific.

Blake

Comments

Lindsay said…
Good luck Blake!

Popular posts from this blog

Using A Swim Test Within Your Training

Valuing Your Time & Reach

Ironman Texas Recap & Images