Getting Back to Business...


Here is another black and white pic that I took in NZ.


This is the first week that I have started "training easily" again and now I can say that even after 2 weeks of nothing, I am starting to feel like myself again. Infact, maybe a bit better.
-
I have hopped in the water a handful of times and included some harder swimming in the last 3 sessions. Each time I swam hard for 1200yds and to my surprise, I swam PR's on all 3 sessions. Mainset's were 3x400(last one in 4:29), 5x200(last one in 2:07) and 12x100(last 3 at 59 from a push). So while I felt like a donkey for the first 3 or 4 days moving again, I am pretty sure that it won't take long to get back where I was at.
-
On another note, I have been enjoying a lot of time with my friends back in WI. I have stayed out way past my normal bedtime, but had a lot of fun. Activities have included or will include, shuffle board, Uno(thanks JD), bowling, clubbing, mini-golf, lots of eating out, visiting a tea house and some good Wisconsin Micro-brew, which I have missed over the last 4 months.
-
So that is it on this end. My battery is recharged and 2009 is right around the corner. I will be revising my 2009 schedule in another 2 weeks, so stay tuned.
-
Cheers,
BB


Comments

Kurt P. said…
psyched you are feeling strong...even with time off. crazy how that shit works:-)

Popular posts from this blog

Using A Swim Test Within Your Training

Valuing Your Time & Reach

2019 Ironman Wisconsin