Quick Update

Cali 70.3 is only about 2 days away and the body is starting to feel better. I am keeping a little bit of intensity in the 15hrs of training I have this week, so I don't fall victim to 'flatness' on race day.

Now is the time when you can think of a million different woulda, coulda, shoulda's....but it doesn't matter b/c there is nothing you can do about it. All you can do it focus on executing as close to 100% as possible on race day.

Although IMAZ is the big focus this spring, I hope to still do well on Saturday. There are some big names coming out to play.

If you would like to follow the race online. There will be live coverage at http://www.ironman.com/ The race starts at 6:40am Pacific Standard Time.

I will post a report after the race!

BB

Comments

MarkyV said…
See ya Saturday morning.

Popular posts from this blog

Using A Swim Test Within Your Training

Valuing Your Time & Reach

2019 Ironman Wisconsin